Mercedes CLS 55 AMG - also known as "The Banana Merc"
- V8, 5.4L, 476 bhp, 700Nm
- 4,7s to 62 mph
- Only "fastback" car offered by Mercedes.
- 200 000$
Jaguar XJ L - extremely beautiful car! Also a V8, long version (not supercharged unfotunately)
- 5.0L V8 385 bhp, Nm? - a lot prolly
- 5.7s to 62mph
- 115 000$
Audi Q7 V12 TDI - ordinary Q7 is as rare as a tree in the forest. But that's a V12 version! And I doesn't care if it's a diesel.
- 6.0L V12 TDI, 500bhp, 1000 Nm of torque (!)
- 5,5s to 62mph - amazing for a car that weights more than a lorry.
- 220 000$
Mercedes S63 AMG x2 combo - another luxury Merc, times two! Bigger brother S65 AMG was featured in latest Top Gear series.
- 6.2L V8, 518bhp, 630 Nm
- pleasure will cost you about 240 000$
Combo: BMW Alpina B3 3.3 (E46), Lamborghini Gallardo(first one), Toyota Celica GT-Four (rally tuned), Crashed Maserati Quattroporte - a little trip to the shop and so many attractions.
- used Alpina about 20 000$, used Lambo 140 000$, Toyota maybe 7000$, Maserati few k since it was broken :<
Todays sum: 1 182 000 $
My fav for today: Jaguar XJ L